|Last Updated:||July 03, 2018|
- Place the zip file in your internal storage. Make sure that you remember the proper location of the zip file.
- Reboot your phone into recovery ensure that you have a custom recovery such as TWRP is installed on your phone.
- Now, click on the Install button in the TWRP recovery.
- Navigate to downloaded Magisk zip location and click install image to root your Android phone using Magisk.
- Reboot your device to check Magisk works fine.
- Now install Magisk Manager apk. Click here to download and install Magisk apk