There are three cameras behind, a 40 MP main sensor, a 20MP black and white one and a 3x zoom 8MP camera. You can shoot at 3x without the digital zoom, and even get 5x better results. Here is the real star low light performance, though. Standard Night Shooting just matches well, but a dedicated night mode lets you take low light shots with dynamic range of an APS-C DSLR competitor. Huawei has a very high-resolution 24MP front camera for details in details of the P-20 Pro and for unlocking the reliable face.
The Huawei P20 Pro uses the Kyuren 970 CPU, using the Hewyi Matte 10, 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. Like other recent high-end Huawei phones, the P-20 Pro has great effect on its highly reflected Glass Finnish. And it has a bigger battery than 4,000 MAAH, except for a clear join of the shell. Huawei has definitely tried very hard with this phone. As a result, the mobile is more attractive than the Samsung Galaxy S 9 or S9 Plus, especially if you use the camera’s high-end features.
‘Shiny’ is the highlight of the design of Huawei P-20 Pro. Yes, it’s big. Yes, it’s a groove. But the only reflection span of this phone will stand. It is a round off guerilla glass, with a filling of two large plates of metal finished off its sides. This metal is aluminum, but it has an anodized finish rather polished, and looks more like steel. Stainless steel is different from the iPhone X, though, using a P20 Pro for a month, free scratch frame, good boarding for the durability of the phone
In most cases you will probably see Black and Blue versions of Huawei P20 Pro sold in the UK, but there are more interesting gradient versions. A green-turquoise smoothly makes the violet smooth at the top.
Root Huawei P20 Pro
Huawei P20 pro is the latest flagship phone of huawei. You will not findf a perfect to root your android device without using a PC. So till today this is the best way to root your Android device safely. For this you may need a PC. I will explain each and every step in details for you.
Step 1: Install ADB and FastBoot Drivers to your PC
First of all you have to install ADB and Fastboot on your Computer. Installing those tools are easy. Select below listed link to install ADB and Fastboot correctly.
- install ADB and Fastboot tools on Windows
- install ADB and Fastboot tools on MAC
- install ADB and Fastboot tools on Linux
Step 2: Enable “USB Debugging” and “OEM Unlock” options on your phone
“USB debugging” and “OEM unlock” options are inside the “Developer options”. By default “Developer Options” are hidden. You can easily enable it by tapping seven times on build number. Check this picture guide to enable Developer Options. From Developer options menu you can enable USB Debugging to debug your device over USB connection from a command line OR graphical interface on a PC. Also, you can enable “OEM Unlocking” from developer options to allow bootloader unlock on the device. In order to enable developer option follow below mention steps:
- Go to your device Settings.
- Select “About phone” » tap seven times on “Build number”.
└ This will enable Developer options under Settings.
- Go back to Settings » scroll down to the bottom and you’ll see Developer options menu.
- Enable OEM Unlock: Open “Developer options” menu » find OEM Unlock toggle and enable it.
- Enable USB Debugging: Open “Developer options” » scroll down a bit and you’ll see Debugging menu, enable “USB Debugging” option from there.
Step 3: Unlock Bootloader of huawei P20 Pro
In order to gain root access you may need to unlock bootloader of the Huawei P20 Pro. Remember unlocking bootloader will void warranty of your Android device. So make sure to take backup of your important files, images, videos, e-books and etc to your computer.
Step 3.1 – Obtain Bootloader unlock Password from Huawei website.
1. Create Huawai account. If you already have a unlock the Bootloader you can skip this step. In order to register with Huawei go to Huawei user registration page.
2. Carefully read and accept the unlocking agreement (if you agree) by checking the “I have read and accept all terms above” checkbox and click the Next button.
3. You’ll be asked information about your Huawei device, provide the required information and hit Submit button.
4. If you filled in the details correctly, you’ll get the unique 16-digit bootloader unlock password for your device. Note it down somewhere you can remember.
Step 3.2 unlock Bootloader
- Turn off your Huawei P20 Pro.
- Press and hold down the Power + Volume Down buttons and release the Power button when the phone vibrates.
- Now your device will boot in recovery mode. Now connect your Huawei P20 Pro to computer using a USB cable.
- Boot into fastboot mode. Type in the following command in the Minimal ADB and Fastboot terminal:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once the device reboots in fastboot/bootloader mode, run in the following command to unlock the bootloader of your Huawei P20 Pro:
fastboot oem unlock your-unlock-password
(Enter your 16-digit code in place of your-unlock-password above)
- That’s it. The device is unlocked now.
Step 4: Download Huawei P20 Pro TWRP Recovery IMG file
Click below link to download TWRP Recovery IMG file for the Huawei P20 Pro model number CLT. You can check is there any TWRP IMG file released by twrp.me website.
Step 5: Install TWRP IMG file
Make sure you have connect your Android device to computer.
- Open command prompt (Terminal).
- Go to folder where you have the TWRP IMG file.
- In the Command prompt (terminal), run the following command to reboot into fastboot/bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your device screen appears to be in Bootloader mode, run the command below to install the IMG file:
fastboot flash ramdisk <name of the IMG file>
The command would be this: fastboot flash ramdisk twrp_huawei_P20_0.1.img
- Once the file is flashed to your device, enter the following command to restart your device:
- At this point you only have the TWRP recovery at the moment, Which mean rooting process isn’t over yet.
Step 6: Rooting Huawei p20 using SuperSU
- First, download the SuperSU zip file.
- Now, transfer the SuperSU file to Huawei P20
- Open a command/PowerShell window, and run the following command to reboot into fastboot/bootloader mode:
adb reboot recovery
- Once the device boots into recovery mode, you would see TWRP recovery. Skip the system modifications.
- Now, hit the Install button, and then select the SuperSU zip file you transferred in step 2 above.
- Swipe at the bottom to allow installation.
- Tap on Reboot System. That’s it. let the device reboot, and you would have the root access.
Please leave a comment if you encounter any problem.